FOR FINANCIAL FIRMS
Website? Ads? SEO? SEM? Content? Email? Analytics? What should you do?
We can guide you and help you make sense of what you really need.
"We have technology finally, that for the first time in human history allows people to really maintain rich connections with much larger numbers of people.
-Pierre Omidyar, Founder of Ebay
Digital Marketing can be confusing.
We'll help you to determine what you need, guide you through implementation, or even manage the entire process for you.
At Fixyr, we look at Digital Marketing systematically across all elements of your marketing. Starting with your Marketing Hourglass, we'll help you to determine which digital marketing elements your business will benefit from across each of the stages of Know => Like => Trust => Try => Buy => Repeat => Refer.
As former in-house marketers, we know that you need results from your marketing. That's why we'll also help you to build an integrated campaign funnel process that ties all of the elements together, and even integrate with your offline and traditional marketing and sales activities.
Digital Marketing isn't something you do once.
You need to consider your digital / online channels through every step of the Marketing Hourglass.
Are you using digital marketing at the right stages of your marketing and business development system?
And does your digital marketing work together and compliment your offline activities?
THE 7-STEPS TO A TOTAL ONLINE PRESENCE
TIRED OF HASSLING WITH YOUR WEBSITE? LET'S GET IT RIGHT THIS TIME.
You need a Marketing Activated website that differentiates you, drives traffic and generates leads while leaving your competition in the dust.
No matter your industry or your business, your clients are checking you out online. If your website isn't doing its job, then even the most powerful referral will be a tougher sell and will expect to pay you less. Let us help you increase sales and your bottom line.
- Mobile friendly. Built from the ground up to be viewed on all devices - especially tablets and the latest smart phones.
- Content Marketing friendly. Easily integrate text, video, audio, graphics, ebooks and optimize blog posts with only a few clicks.
- Conversion tools and optimization. Landing pages and conversion elements for lead gen are built into the very fabric of the system at no additional cost.
- SEO friendly. A powerful SEO infrastructure is built in and ready to go to help Google and other search engines index your site and users to find your relevant content.
- Scalable. Add as many pages and blog posts as you desire and leverage your content into the future.
2. SEARCH ENGINE OPTIMIZATION (SEO)
Good SEO takes time and effort – it’s not something that can be done overnight.
However, with a practical plan, and experienced consultants with smart online skills, you can accomplish a lot one step at a time.
Search engine optimization, or SEO, tends to be so confusing. You know it’s important, but how do you make it work for you? Have you ever tried claiming your profile on Google, or Google My Business, or Google Maps? It’s hard to keep everything straight – after all, Google can be a mind boggling and complex monster.
Even if you are doing a great job with SEO this week, there’s so much to understand and you have to work hard to make sure your small business website is beating out millions of other websites. Even local businesses find that local search has become increasingly competitive these days – and SEO is a marketing tactic that’s evolving daily. As more and more small businesses jump into the mix, testing the waters of SEO, it becomes even more competitive out there.
It’s important that you have a strong profile in the search results – period. If you want to enjoy more passive leads from the web and you want more targeted traffic to your website, then you definitely need a great SEO plan.
It’s important to work with a professional who understands that SEO isn’t all about keywords. SEO is actually the overarching discipline of smart online marketing.
- Keyword Research. What searches are customers conducting? Which are the most relevant to you?
- Rank Tracking. How does your business rank for different keywords?
- Site Audit. Is your website optimized to improve your visibility to search engines and deliver results?
- Content Optimization. Do you have the right forms of content and are they optimized for your keywords?
- Link Building. Links to your website from other sites can have a huge impact on your SEO. You need to have backlink research, a link building strategy, and link management for a long term strategy.
3. EMAIL AND MARKETING AUTOMATION
Email marketing is still the most direct and effective way of connecting with your leads, nurturing them, and turning them into customers.
Email marketing is the highly effective digital marketing strategy of sending emails to prospects and customers. Effective marketing emails convert prospects into customers, and turn one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans. Given email’s unmatched ability to drive conversions at a relatively low-cost of implementation it makes sense that email is also one of the most effective marketing channels to drive ROI for your company.
Why does email outperform other channels so significantly when it comes to ROI?
It comes down to delivering highly personalized and relevant messages. Unlike social networks where you send status updates to every follower regardless of their location, interests & purchase history, email allows you to be hyper-targeted with your communications.
The more data you have about your customers in an email marketing tool —including insights pulled in from integrated systems like your CRM, customer service solution, etc—the more targeted you can be.
And with the dramatic price reductions in recent years of cloud-based systems, Marketing Automation is now within the reach of every business. With Marketing Automation you can build emails and messaging that are triggered to run based on actions taken by the customer or prospect, and them you can set them to run automatically. Build once, and run repeatedly.
- Email Lead Funnels. Build a series of emails that move prospects through the stages of the Marketing Hourglass.
- Event and networking follow-up. Easily follow-up with contacts made at trade shows, events, and networking activities.
- New customer onboarding. Automate key information to be delivered to new customers after they have purchased.
- Automated renewal notices. Ensure customers are contacted on a schedule in advance of any product / service renewals.
- Newsletter. Build ongoing newsletters to send out to your customers and prospects to keep your business top-of-mind. Newsletters can be outsourced, or curated automatically from online content sources for a very low cost.
4. SOCIAL MEDIA MARKETING
Social Media can be an incredible waste of time and produce little results, or it can be a valuable source of credibility. Make sure you have the right social media program in place for your business.
Most businesses don't require a substantial social media presence. And the truth is, most will not benefit greatly from one. However, depending on your business objectives, a social media presence can be a strong contributor to your online credibility, provide SEO value, and even be a source of quality leads.
- Establish Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter, and Instagram profiles for your business. Like your website, social media company pages will help to create online visibility and credibility.
- Automate Follower Growth and Engagement. Growing your social media presence doesn't need to take a lot of time or effort. Automation tools can help you to grow without the manual effort.
- Monitor for any mentions of your company or competitors. Set up automated alerts for anytime your company or your competitors get mentioned online.
- Build Professional Profiles and Online Presence for your key customer facing staff. How your people are seen online can have a significant impact on what a prospective customer thinks of them. Put your best face forward.
- Connect with customers and outreach to prospective customers. Depending on your business, connecting with customers on social media such as LinkedIn can be a great supplement to stay in touch. If you're a B2B firm, LinkedIn can also be a great platform for identifying and contacting prospective customers.
- Grow your Employer Brand. Social media can be a great platform for sharing insights about your firm for prospective employees.
5. ONLINE ADVERTISING
Display or Pay-per-click (PPC)? Stand out and deliver your own unique messages that resonate and engage with your ideal customers.
Get a winning online advertising strategy to target your ideal prospects and gain clarity on your conversions and costs. Don't spend too much money for the results you need. Based on your budget and the strengths of your specific business, we will execute the right plan to help your business grow as efficiently as possible.
Online advertising has quickly become one of the top advertising methods for businesses, and the increase in advertising on the web has led to fierce competition in the online marketplace. Pay Per Click ads can be one of the most effective, affordable ways to get your phone ringing.
Of course, as with any tactic that works well, you’re not the only company in your niche using online ads. The competition means that businesses can easily get lost in the crowd. No matter what form of Internet advertising you use, it’s important that you use digital advertising to your advantage.
- Pay-per-click (PPC) or Search Engine Marketing (SEM) advertising. PPC can be very cost effective if done correctly, but requires dililgence, continuous monitoring, and know-how.
- Display advertising. Many businesses don't consider display advertising, but they can be highly targeted and effective for reaching your ideal customers.
- Retargeting and Programmatic advertising. The ability to serve up ads to individuals who have visited your website, or that have searched for specific keywords allows you to precisely target who your ads are reaching. This can take some effort to set up properly but is often the most effective means of advertising for businesses today.
- Social media advertising. Facebook can be a cost effective platform for targeting and building audiences. LinkedIn, while more expensive with lower response rates, also can be effective for certain campaign objectives.
- Landing Pages. Where does the visitor go to after clicking on your ad? Landing pages are a science.
- Call tracking. Online advertising doesn't always result in form fills. In fact, phone calls from ads and landing pages can be your best response. Implement call tracking analytics to see where and when calls are coming.
- Analytics, testing, and optimization. The main advantage of digital advertising is the ability to see results in near real-time, and to be able to make changes just as quickly. This allows the nimble and sophisticated marketer to test and optimize to continually improve the performance and ROI of digital ads.
6. REVIEWS AND LOCAL LISTINGS
"80% of customers say their buying decisions are influenced by your online reviews and reputation"
What happens when a prospective customer searches you or your company online? What will they find? Reviews and local listings are highly visible online, and unfortunately, bad reviews or incorrect listings can really hurt all of your marketing and sales efforts.
Getting great reviews and knowing how to use them is how you leverage your good reputation and help more prospects get to know, like, and trust you – and ultimately recommend you to their friends and colleagues, too.
Online reputation management ensures that you stay on top of your reputation, getting your name out there in positive ways and dealing with any negative reviews as they show up to minimize their damage.
Do not leave your online reputation to chance – start a reputation management campaign that keeps your business looking great to prospective customers. Only 6% of consumers write reviews but 70% say they will write them if you ask them. So you need a systematic approach to asking them for reviews.
- Reputation and Review management system. An automated process can be setup to reach out to customers to generate reviews, at a very low cost. Drive reviews to any site such as Google, Facebook, Yelp, or Alignable.
- Google MyBusiness (GMB) and Bing Business. Set up and optimize your GMB and Bing Business listings to make sure you show up in search results and on maps.
- Directory and Citation Cleanup. Outside of Google and Bing, there are a large number of online directories. How your business is properly listed in these directories can have a surprising impact on your search engine results.
- Ongoing Local Optimization. We'll ensure that your website and social profiles are setup correctly to maximize local search results. This includes meta tags, name/address/phone (NAP), page speed, and other back end stuff on your website that impacts local search rankings.
7. ANALYTICS, TESTING & OPTIMIZATION
Optimization starts with data collection, and continuous testing, and ends with making improvements based on those results.
The main advantage of digital marketing is the ability to see results in near real-time, and to be able to make changes just as quickly. This allows the nimble and sophisticated marketer to test and optimize to continually improve the performance and ROI of digital marketing.
It is natural that some ads, websites, and emails perform better than others. It means that some generate more revenues, clicks, impressions, and conversions. Accurate and up-to-date optimization requires a continuous stream of data. Unfortunately there is no hard and fast rule to optimize digital marketing with a single click. Optimization requires continual analysis of data across every step of the digital marketing hourglass.
- What is your target audience responding to? Identify what channels and campaigns are sending the most traffic to your site, including search, content, creative, and ads.
- Who is responding? Profile your audience. What do they look like and what are they interested in?
- How do users move through your digital assets? What pages do they visit, how much time do they spend, where do they come from and where do they go next.
- Who is converting? A conversion can be a sale or enquiry, or any marketing objective you've assigned. Track users through every step to determine what increases conversion.
And lastly, but perhaps most critical of all - do you have the right resources, systems, tools, skills and capabilities to execute your strategy?
MORE INFORMATION: What is Marketing Strategy? Read our helpful guide on what marketing strategy is, what the essential elements are of a good marketing strategy, and why it's important for your business.
MORE INFORMATION: Looking for more information on Professional Services Marketing? Read our helpful guide on The 7-Steps to Professional Services Marketing Success, for a complete guide to marketing your financial or professional practice, both online and off.
What should you do first?
Start with a Total Online Presence Audit of your business
Want to know for sure what's working and what's not?
Ever wonder why:
- Your prospects don’t find you on Google?
- The only way to generate leads is to pay for expensive advertising?
- Your website doesn’t generate traffic and leads like you thought it would?
- Your competitors seem to show up instead of you for coveted keywords?
Let us conduct a comprehensive audit of your online presence with a detailed report that shows you the highest priorities issues for optimizing your online presence. We put our years of experience to work for you to audit your online presence and show you how to get more from your marketing efforts.
With our audit and the subsequent plan of action we build for you, you’ll have a complete picture of your current online presence and a roadmap to help you do the things you need to do to dominate your market.
What's included with a Total Online Presence Audit
- Comprehensive Website Review
- Editorial content review
- SEO factors – on page and off page
- Social profiles review
- Google My Business review
- Directory and citation review
- Online reputation review
- Competitive landscape
What you get in the report and one-on-one video meeting:
- Roadmap to fix critical elements
- Overview of what’s working
- Highest priority elements to address
- Recommendations for optimizing your online presence
- Plan of action for your online presence
Let Us Help You Grow Your Business
Take the next step to online marketing, with the Online Audit Presence. Estimated time to deliver your audit and action plan is 2 weeks after completing our first meeting.
We're Certified and Trusted
100% Money Back Guarantee
If after we deliver your audit and plan you don’t think you can use this information to dramatically improve your online marketing results, simply ask for a full refund.
Fixyr. Fix your marketing. Get RESULT$
Develop Strategy + Execution + Optimization = for Full Funnel Marketing that gets result$.
Cut out the (-) waste. (x)ROI from marketing spend.
Ask us how.
Vancouver, British Columbia;
and Online Wherever You Are
Business hours: M-F 8-8, Sat/Sun 9-5