01/27/20 The Marketing Fix

The Marketing Fix

Here’s 5 articles and links that caught our attention that we’d like to share with you.

Our philosophy: In order to fix your marketing you need a combination of the right tools in your toolbox and the knowledge to know how to properly

use them. Regularly reading curated marketing content for accounting  firms will help you to keep your tools sharpened

b2b lead generation strategies live chat

10 Expert-Approved B2B Lead Generation Strategies

Source: www.wordstream.com

FIXYR’S VIEW – “85% of B2B marketers say lead generation is a top priority”…and the other 15% are probably lying.

These lead generation tactics may not be applicable for everyone, but it’s always a good idea to look for ideas.

businesswoman using laptop and smart phone.

20 Things Clients Really Want from Their Accountant

Source: www.cpasitesolutions.com

FIXYR’S VIEW – What do client’s want? It comes down to clear communications, and removing hassles for them.

ED MENDLOWITZ 2020 retoned

How to Waste Lunch Hour – CPA Trendlines

Source: cpatrendlines.com

This was time that could have been spent working ON the business. By Ed Mendlowitz Call Me Before You Do Anything: The Art of Accounting

FIXYR’S VIEW – Are you spending your lunch hour working at your desk? Don’t spend the time working “in” your business when you can be spending the time working “on” your business.


Why CRM isn’t the Right Choice Before Having a Plan

Source: www.accountingweb.com

In the accounting profession, business development is undergoing a revolution

FIXYR’S VIEW – Strategy before tactics, always. Signing up for a marketing or sales technology without knowing how it fits into your strategy or roadmap is bound to lead to wasted efforts.

Logo on Yellow

Marketing that gets RESULT$

Source: fixyr.com

Increase (x)ROI from marketing efforts. Ask us how.